Everybody Loves CROWN-MOLDING
Adding crown molding to your old cabinets can give them a polished look and eliminate the dark appearance of open soffits on wall cabinets. Crown molding can also give your cabinets a fine carpentry look !
Here are some benefits of adding crown molding to your old cabinets:
- Gives your cabinets a finished, polished touch
- Eliminates the dark appearance of open soffits on wall cabinets
- Gives your cabinets a fine carpentry look even if you have only beginner carpentry skills
There are many types of crown molding available that can add a unique touch to your cabinets.Â Here are some of the most popular types of crown molding:
- Crown molding: This is among the most widely used styles of molding in house decoration.
- Cove molding: This type of molding has a concave profile and is often used in modern homes.
- Dentil molding: This type of molding has small blocks that are evenly spaced along its length.
- Batten: This is sometimes referred to as board-and-batten.
- Casing: This is trim that is placed on door or window frameworks to conceal wall gaps.
- Egg and dart crown molding: This type of molding has an egg-shaped design alternating with a dart-like shape.
- Wainscoting: This type of molding is used to cover the lower portion of a wall.
- Chair rail: This type of molding is used to protect walls from furniture damage.
Click Here to contact us with any questions about your upcoming project!